The Paulus Institute - for the Propagation of Sacred Liturgy
· To propagate celebration of the timeless Sacred Liturgy of the Church for the benefit of all the Catholic Faithful of the Roman Catholic Church
· Furtherance of the unity, harmony, and catholicity of Holy Mother Church, particularly fostered through the Traditional Latin Mass (Extraordinary form of the Roman Missal) as expressed by His Holiness Benedict XVI in his apostolic letter Summorum Pontificum;
· To enhance recognition and reverence of our churches as the House of God, and therefore sacred, where He asks our worship of Him;
· To encourage appreciation of Sacred Liturgy for its mystery and transcendence, particularly associated with the Traditional Mass;
· To encourage recognition of the center of the Eucharistic Sacrifice of the Body and Blood of Christ, offered through the High Priest as His ordained representative;
· To strengthen understanding of the Real Presence of Our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus, in the most Holy Sacrament, which he instituted for our salvation and in which form he is always present in our churches;
· To foster an appreciation of Sacred Liturgy as it affects our daily lives—by awakening and exciting the Catholic Faithful in the virtues necessary to follow as Christ walked.